mikiboss15, February 18 in Complaints / Contest (appeals)
Small insulting, insulting, bad attitude, trash-talks, offensive, threatening, obscene or inappropiate signs, abusive, real-life-aggressive,family threats, sexually explicit, pornographic, politically extreme, religiously fanatic, racist, or in any way inappropriate.
Spamming other players with in-game mails or chat messages is abusive and will not be tolerated.
It is against the rules to impersonate any staff member or suggest acquaintances with them in order to force any kind of behavior.
Note: If the one that reported a Fault Language case had provoked the reported player (small insults, trash-talks about him, bad attitude, etc.) the reported one won't be punished. We don't encourage provoking and then crying on forum after you got what you deserved.
Rules for claiming a fault language rule violation:
1. In case of Normal chat*:
- Only the targeted user*** can capture a print screen and post a complaint.
2. In case of Global Chat**:
- All users can capture a print screen and post a complaint.
- In the case of rule breaking that doesn't target a specific player, but still is considered as a violation of rules, any player can capture and post a print screen.
If the message is not exposed in a explicit manner, further explanation on why it is considered a violation of rules is required
* Normal Chat is comprised of normal text chat (white), whisper chat (pink) or in-game mails
**Global Chat is comprised of /post chat, stores, gens chat
***Targeted user is the person who claims to have been offended and has a strong belief that the accused player is actively breaking a rule.